EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......is everyone out enjoying the summer?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Either that or bailing out all of the water here in the Midwest.

The forum is quiet today, for the first time in a long while. I remember the good old days where one could come back after 12-24 hours and there would be a handful of new posts. Now you turn your back for 5-10 hours and it takes a while to read all of the new posts.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Well... guess we've said it all.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is very encouraging, someone school age driving a BUICK. Good luck at school. ;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
axiama said:
Well... guess we've said it all.
With this bunch, there is always something to say :thumb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
while i love reading new posts, the upside is nobody is reporting problems, right? ocassionally i will hop to the acadia board, and it seems like nothing but problems and complaints about vehicle issues....a year down the line i hope the board is this quiet ;) and we are quietly debating things like making roof rails a standard feature in 2009 :thumb: :thumb:
just my opinion ;)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lisa,
I go to the Acadia forum from time to time, and I do notice a lot more problems and complaints. Even so, they still seem to love their Acadias.

·
Registered
249 Posts
We should be getting more arrivals to our members within a week or two. We should get more posts & pics by then. Last night we saw our first Black Enclave. One of the salesperson we talked to called us yesterday afternoon and said the Black I was waiting for (not the one we bought) was being unloaded from the truck as he was speaking. We went to see it and it still had all it's packaging, dirt, and protective plastic. It wasn't even PDI'd (Pre-delivery inspected) yet. It was still a pretty sight to see what we're getting. This one was an AWD, ebony on ebony, luxury pkg, drv confidence, CA chrom upgrade, and ent Pkg 3. MSRP $44K+. Oh well, one more week.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
lisaoleary said:
while i love reading new posts, the upside is nobody is reporting problems, right?
I am happy to say that we are near day 120 of ownership and our only issues are that we would like to get the new transmission program and it would be nice if the FM reception were better. Nothing has needed repair yet.

·
Registered
154 Posts
zman - now THOSE are the posts i am looking for!!!

thanks!!

lisa

·
Registered
186 Posts
We had a tornado, DSL was down. :banghead:, all clear now though :thumb:[/color]

·
Registered
186 Posts
In addition, since several popular threads were moved, I think people are confused! Just my opinion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I saw a sign that read "Hidden Intersection". I found it but didn't know who to call. I guess Vikchic was right...we are confussed. :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts