1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
47 Posts
no offense to anyone, but, i'm going from an (outdoors oriented) expedition to an enclave. this isn't helping me with the transition. javascript:void(0);
Beer

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
titelines said:
no offense to anyone, but, i'm going from an (outdoors oriented) expedition to an enclave. this isn't helping me with the transition. javascript:void(0);
Beer
dont let it bother ya.... you never know who's driving what these days. :blob:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not to advertise, but I'm gay and getting an Enclave. After years of owning imports it will be my first American vehicle in nearly 10 years and my first Buick/GM ever.

Sorry if that somehow threatens your manhood. Have a couple :beer: and maybe you won't feel so bad.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the Enclave affects some of us the way a minivan does. It takes some adjustments to your self image. There was a "Is this a chick car" thread a while ago. I think we decided that it was more like a chick magnet. So, look out guys! ;D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Axiama,
You go girl(s)! Excellent choice.

Jwaters943,
We (male partners, 16 years - not advertising either), bought an Acadia. If both had been available back in March, would have considered both. The Outlook was not in the running. However, there are things about the lines of the GMC Acadia that probably would have kept the decision as it was. Enjoy your Lambda!! The platform is most fitting!

Wonder why they don't review all 3, since all are gay-friendly automakers?

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Acadia4VA-WV said:
Axiama,
You go girl(s)! Excellent choice.

Wonder why they don't review all 3, since all are gay-friendly automakers?
:rofl: Looks like I got myself in a pickle. There's only one "girl" my husband prefers "boy." I found the article by doing a google search.

I've been back to gaywheels.com several times cause it's a cool research spot. I was curious about what makes a automaker "gay friendly" but I just read the explanation. For others wondering, they offer employee spousal benefits to same sex partners. 8)

A

·
0 Posts
Back in 2001, while I was a contractor (read no insurance offered), I found out what "Gay Friendly Company" meant since I got to use my wife's (fiance at the time) insurance under the same guidelines at AOL. So you don't even have to be gay to appreciate these forward-thinking companies that aren't mired under 19th century bureaucracy and rules.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts