EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband just got a call from our dealer - my Enclave - Platinum CXL - will be on the dealers lot on 11/19!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Guess that theh rumors /hold up on the CXL's & luxury pkg. are just that! 11 more days!!!!!! :thumb: Since the order got accepted on 10/09 at GM (placed on 10/04 with dealer) - I would say that was OUTSTANDING time!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
debywebbi said:
My husband just got a call from our dealer - my Enclave - Platinum CXL - will be on the dealers lot on 11/19!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Guess that theh rumors /hold up on the CXL's & luxury pkg. are just that! 11 more days!!!!!! :thumb: Since the order got accepted on 10/09 at GM (placed on 10/04 with dealer) - I would say that was OUTSTANDING time!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Perfect, as I mentioned before, I think alot of the hold up time for WDT and luxury packages etc. don't seem to pan out. Congrats, I can't wait for the SITBS update!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Congrats!!! Maybe I will see you on the 405!! Look for a blonde in a Platinum CXL -- I'm out here in Los Angeles all by myself (well, as far as Enclave owners go ;)

Lisa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lisa said:
Congrats!!! Maybe I will see you on the 405!! Look for a blonde in a Platinum CXL -- I'm out here in Los Angeles all by myself (well, as far as Enclave owners go ;)

Lisa
Hey - My Platinum CXL is going to be driven by a blonde, too! So - back at you!!!! :cheers:
 
G

·
Congradulations debywebbi ! :thumb: I am still reseaching but I hope to be in one by the first of the year. I have seen a couple in my area both driven by men. The colors are silver looking and one black. I am wanting a AWD Cocoa.

Happy Driving, as we get to do lots of it in SoCal!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
deby - for some reason i had it in my head that you were getting WTD....i will look for me :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,065 Posts
Great news Deby, your Enclave day will be here soon. :thumb:
:cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,997 Posts
lisa said:
deby - for some reason i had it in my head that you were getting WTD....i will look for me :D
blondes :eek:hno:



;D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
axiama said:
blondes :eek:hno:



;D ;)
:clap: :rofl: :clap: I didn't even think of it that way!! ::)[/color]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
woooo hoooooooooo! Deby I'm sooo excited for you! :blob: :blob: Congratulations, now you are just counting a few short DAYS and your baby will be home! :cheers:

I can't wait to see your pics when it gets here, be sure to post! :banana: :clap2: :clap2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
Wow, 2 blondes in California with identical Enclaves! How big of state is it again??? What are the odds that you will both be shopping at the same mall, get confused and try to get into each others cars ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bsox said:
Wow, 2 blondes in California with identical Enclaves! How big of state is it again??? What are the odds that you will both be shopping at the same mall, get confused and try to get into each others cars ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel:
Actually - on 3 occasions, I HAVE[/color] jumped into the wrong car! :eek:hno: Happened once at the movie theater - hubby dropped me off to go by tickets and then after buying them, went back to the parking lot and I jumped right into the passenger seat of an identical car - Guy looks at me in suprise....I say "you not my husband" he replies "your not my wife, but that's okay!" :rofl: We still laugh about that one - my husband sat there watching the whole thing play out - said he knew I would end up in that guy's car........ ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
debywebbi said:
Actually - on 3 occasions, I HAVE[/color] jumped into the wrong car! :eek:hno: Happened once at the movie theater - hubby dropped me off to go by tickets and then after buying them, went back to the parking lot and I jumped right into the passenger seat of an identical car - Guy looks at me in suprise....I say "you not my husband" he replies "your not my wife, but that's okay!" :rofl: We still laugh about that one - my husband sat there watching the whole thing play out - said he knew I would end up in that guy's car........ ::)
There are many things that come to my sick mind at this moment...but I will refrain :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bsox said:
There are many things that come to my sick mind at this moment...but I will refrain :cheers:
>:D Probably for the best........ ;D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top