EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
801 - 805 of 805 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Our 09 leaked front passenger corner of head liner back in 2010- especially when parked downhill during rain. Dealership quoted ~$400 to fix. Had same problem happen on some other sedans w electric roofs in past. So i knew the tubes shrunk and slipped out of the fitting.

I dropped the head liner, added 2" extensions on each of the six tubes and hose clamped them all. Leak has not returned since 2010

We have duel sunroofs

·
Premium Member
21,166 Posts
That's impressive, DIY. Though my Enclave didn't have a sunroof, I know I never would've attempted repairing a leak.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Schematic of sunroof drains and drain line locations on the left side of the vehicle. They are the same on the right side.
Hi , do i have take off the head liner completely if i just need to blow air through moonroof drain pipes? Water leak from interior roof lights on each side of the dvd screen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's an 08.

So then there must be a connection on the hose somewhere then. I see the water drain into the drain hole, but instead of making its way down the hose, it just gets out somewhere above the a-pillar.
Hi were you able to fix the rear moonroof clogged drain pipe issue and what you had to take off to access the pipe opening. Thank you.

801 - 805 of 805 Posts