EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

901 - 920 of 950 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
sklunk said:
I'm not paranoid about my credit card, it's just that if they have it on file then the service will auto-renew at FULL price according to the agreement that you agree to. I don't feel like dealing with that hassle. It's worth the extra $2 (plus the cost of a stamp) for me to just send them a check for my invoice.
I have read on the Internet (so it must be true, right?) that even if you don't have a card on file, they will bill you for the FULL price UNLESS you cancel before or at the end of the paid period.

If you don't pay, regardless of if you have a credit card on file or not, they will report it to the credit bureaus if you ignore it, or don't work it out with them.

The BIGGEST thing is to cancel the services at the end of the paid period, or renewal it!

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
ls973800 said:
I have read on the Internet (so it must be true, right?) that even if you don't have a card on file, they will bill you for the FULL price UNLESS you cancel before or at the end of the paid period.

If you don't pay, regardless of if you have a credit card on file or not, they will report it to the credit bureaus if you ignore it, or don't work it out with them.

The BIGGEST thing is to cancel the services at the end of the paid period, or renewal it!
[/color]
This seems like a very important post, so I made it easier to notice. ;)

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
This seems like a very important post, so I made it easier to notice. ;)
:facepalm:

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Got mine renewed today at $5.00/mo for 6 months! Since my subscription runs out tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I wish we had a vehicle with HD radio, it sounds decent (in loaners and rentals).....

Again, not sure why some are so concerned about the credit card thing and pay for non?

AAA also autorenews, I let that happen this year, but a prior year I did not want to renew. I simply called them, and they removed the charges and all future charges.

The world can be full of crooks, yes, but we routinely give people our credit card, and it's a pretty normal thing.

Why pay more to use credit is the way I feel (nobody has pulled this off imho except Costco starting in 2/16, they figured a way to not pay, and to not charge the consumer). But to pay more when using cash is absurd.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Lucky I randomly remembered, as it was renewing on Wed. @ ~ $90 for six months. Called and did $24.99/6mos. Again. My wife likes it, I rarely drive the car these days. Not sure how my brother is getting an even lower price and he gets Howard and Martha.... :drunk:

Again not sure why people are paranoid with the credit card and pay extra. The girl even asked me do you want to cancel today, On Wed, or keep it at $24.99. If you don't want it, they will stop billing you, like any other merchant.

Edit: We all seem to pay diff. Prices as I think I paid 5 mos for $25 twice, then asked for 6 mos. instead cuz someone else said that's what they were paying. I wish buying a genuine Omega watch were this easy.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Huh ...

I have had my Sirius XM in Canada on automatic monthly renewal for almost 10 years and upon just checking, I have been paying $15.99 US a month.

Am I being taken to the cleaners ?

Have decided to call Monday and see what they can do.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
$5.00/mo. 6 months at a time on my subscription.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
I got a follow up email that I agreed to $24.99/mo. WHAT???!!!

I logged in online and it shows $24.99 plus $3.47 royalty through 8/1/16.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have XM subscription for 6 years now and my premium is $10.99/month (Mostly music).

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
john 070 said:
I' mom with $25 for 6 mos., but maybe I will ask for free in August. If someone else got it, they will give it to you....easy....
Correct. If you ask for the same great deal that someone else had gotten, XM will fold and match that deal.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
The danger imho with Trump is he has stated he would consider deporting natural born US Citizens, yet, he is still popular. I remember his town hall where some ******* stood up and stated the President is not a US Citizen and got his religion wrong, and Trump did not correct him.

His disregard for the Constitution means I don't take him seriously. It would be fun to see Bloomberg enter the race and spend 1 bil. of his own money--Bloomberg is far more successful than Trump, and if I'm not mistaken, has already given 1 bil. to his alma mater. Last time I read the alumni report, I can't recall Trump giving that much.

All show, and no go comes to mind with DJT.

901 - 920 of 950 Posts