EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

961 - 965 of 965 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
804 Posts
This is the Enclave: Today I cancelled Radio ID XXXhave a remaining credit of $14.52 which may be used for other transactions today, or in the future. Any remaining balance may be refunded to you upon request.Your confirmation number of this cancellation is XXX A confirmation of this transaction will be sent to the email address on file, for your account within 5 days. Let me know if you need me to repeat the # for you.

This is the equinox: Today I cancelled Radio ID XXX.You have a remaining credit of $20.57 which may be used for other transactions today, or in the future. Any remaining balance may be refunded to you upon request.Your confirmation number of this cancellation is XXX. A confirmation of this transaction will be sent to the email address on file, for your account within 5 days. Let me know if you need me to repeat the # for you.

, if there are no further questions I will be ending the chat

You,

Please refund the balance
She ended the chat without acknowledging my request for a refund.:mad:
You have to request that they give you your money back. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Finally got a chat.
May I ask why you wish to cancel today?

You,
Not worth to cost.

the cost

JILL,
With the cost being an issue I may have a great savings offer available for you one moment.
I do have the same package,Select Package at a great 70% savings today. I will set this up on both radios.
You,
The most I will consider is $50 for two vehicles for 1 year. total. Otherwise please cancel
JILL,
$30 plus fees and taxes for 6 months. or $60 plus fees and taxes for 1 full year. This is for 1 radio.
You,

$50 for both vehicle for 1 year otherwise please cancel
Agent is typing.
$30 plus fees and taxes for 6 months. times 2.

You,

Please cancel

JILL,

One moment
?

·
Registered
2020 Buick Enclave Avenir
4 Posts
I recently called to renew my Sirius subscription (my free new car subscription has expired). When I provided my radio-id, they said it has to be 8 digits, however mine is only 7 digits. Both Sirius and OnStar have been unable to resolve this todate. One suggested I might have to have my radio replaced, which sounds a bit extreme. Anyone familiar with this issue?

Update: this has now been resolved. I was seeing the first letter as a "W" instead of "V V". Thanks to Electbc on this Forum.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Call them and demand to speak to retention and get 5.00 or 6.00 a month. I threatened to cancel and got 6.00 a month for 12 months on both my cars. A 2008 Enclave and a 2021 Hyundai Sonata Limited.

·
Registered
376 Posts
In our 2012 Cruze, we dropped it. They eventually sent a letter giving us three years for $99 plus licensing fees.

Reactions: cfedor
961 - 965 of 965 Posts