EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the proud owner of a WDT CXL AWD Enclave!!!

I picked it up today and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

The twins (fraternal of course) look great in the garage! :blob: :clap:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats!! I am on my 3rd week with my WDT and get a lot of comments on the color. You should post some pics with the twins side by side.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to post some pics but it is going to be nasty here for there next few days. I will have to wait until we can get them clean on a nice sunny day! :) All the better to show off the WDT! :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Congrats OKC..enjoy! :thumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
CONGRATS.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!! :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm jealous OKCCowboy, what a garage full!

Nice work.... Congratulations. :cheers:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great News, OKCCowboy :thumb:
With a TPW date of Jan 7 we hope to be able to take our first trip in our new Enclave to OKC (actually Edmond) to celebrate granddaughter's 10th birthday. If you spot a Carbon Black Metallic, it just might be us Arkies. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mapper said:
I'm jealous OKCCowboy, what a garage full!

Nice work.... Congratulations. :cheers:
It really makes a garage FULL when you have the 2 Enclaves and my sedan in the garage! I think I may have to do the old tennis ball routine until I learn just where to park!

·
Registered
344 Posts
OKCCowboy said:
It really makes a garage FULL when you have the 2 Enclaves and my sedan in the garage! I think I may have to do the old tennis ball routine until I learn just where to park!
Congratulations! Did you post what color your first born is? Is it also white? I know what you mean about the tennis ball. We have one of those nerf balls hanging. Husband had to move it forward because there was so little room to walk around her back end. It's still a tight squeeze, kind of nerve wracking going in and out of the garage, seems like the mirrors might hit!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, the first born is Opal, mine is the second and it is the WDT. I hope to get pictures of the new one posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
405 Posts
WooHoo!! Congratulations on your gorgeous new beauties!!!! (To park just look at what is hanging on the garage wall right next to your drivers window and pull in so that thing is in the same spot...it's a bike helmet in ours...by the time bike riding weather starts i should be good!)

·
Registered
120 Posts
*Enclave* said:
WooHoo!! Congratulations on your gorgeous new beauties!!!! (To park just look at what is hanging on the garage wall right next to your drivers window and pull in so that thing is in the same spot...it's a bike helmet in ours...by the time bike riding weather starts i should be good!)
Just be careful if you move your seat for some reason, then you line of site will be off. That happened on the Rendezvous once and we ended up the with tale-tell vertical scratches in the bumper from the hinges on the garage door.
When I first pull in if the lights are on they each make a certain pattern on the wall, and I wait for those light patterns to touch (makes an inverted V) as I move closer to the wall. That tells me I'm about as far in as comfortable, then I check my line of sight to the left.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I use "parking stops" for my cars, they are basically a wheel chock that is double taped to the garage floor with that 3M forever tape...mine have been there for years through rain, snow and summer heat.

Got them and a bunch of other neat car stuff at Groit's Garage... :thumb:

http://www.griotsgarage.com/search.jsp?searchtext=parking

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is a great idea, I will check it out!!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
We were out on Saturday and after parking at the restaurant, my wife looked back and said "That really is a beautiful car" :) I then made the comment to her that I have been thinking that I want one of my own as well, and she just rolled her eyes and shot me down. :sosad: Why should she get to have ALL the fun......on my dollar? :'(

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
BUT, I do love her.....I am just jealous!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts