EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I don't want to order the running boards option unless it's absolutely necessary. Does anyone know how many inches is the step-in height on the driver side? Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Enclave Premium AWD Dark Slate Metallic
203 Posts
My 21 has them. I am 6’ tall and don’t need them, or do I like them. Car had them when I bought it so I kept them. Totally unnecessary for me
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi...I don't want to order the running boards option unless it's absolutely necessary. Does anyone know how many inches is the step-in height on the driver side? Thanks.
I'm 5'3 and have a 2018.

I can get in fine and get out fine, but I do need to hop or slide a little. My 5'1 daughters don't have much of a problem, but they're also not fluffy like mom. Depends on the height and weight of who is getting in and out.

We had a '15 with running boards and while it was nice for the kids, I would always forget they were there and not step right, therefore slipping off the things. The seats in my '15 took much less of a beating though. I can see a crease forming on my 2 front seats due to my sliding out and trying to hop in on my '18's shale colored seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts