1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
612 Posts
I loved the article -- especially this part..

.. the Enclave's spacious interior gleams with upscale polish and sham-glam details, such as the Deco-style Lucite cover on the gearshift indicator; the brightwork bezels around gauges, switches and air vents; the miles of French stitching on the optional leather; and extravagant use of imitation wood -- indeed, enough to start a respectable imitation campfire.[/color]

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.............if only they could do something about those open seat tracks? :banghead:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
MRBUICK said:
.............if only they could do something about those open seat tracks? :banghead:
OMG, was that a negative comment Mr. Buick????????????????????? Tough Friday night??? ;D Who has stolen Mr. Buicks password and is posting under his name!!!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
P.S. I don't like them either, only thing that makes me think (mini V_ _) . I can't even write the whole word.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bsox said:
OMG, was that a negative comment Mr. Buick????????????????????? Tough Friday night??? ;D Who has stolen Mr. Buicks password and is posting under his name!!!!
That was not a negative comment, I think they should be wider and deeper so they can be used for storage. ???

PS: Have you put me on a pedestal? Maybe I will change my name tp MRSUNSHINE :eek:hno:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Although the chances of us using the "smart slide" and it snowing where we live in Florida are about the same IMHO they are a pain in the you know what. We might have a little bit of over engineering (or people with to much time on their hands) by GM engineers.

The second row bench in our Rendezvous was much easier to operate and gave plenty of room to access the third row.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
MRBUICK said:
That was not a negative comment, I think they should be wider and deeper so they can be used for storage. ???

PS: Have you put me on a pedestal? Maybe I will change my name tp MRSUNSHINE :eek:hno:
bsox said:
P.S. I don't like them either, only thing that makes me think (mini V_ _) . I can't even write the whole word.
:ditto:
Do you guys know what the middle seat in the Rendezvous is like? Now that should be the way the Enclave is. Perfect for access to the 3rd row seat! Perfect! IMHO...♥[/color] :angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts