EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The latest survey email went out two days ago, and already it's clear that there will be a repair rate result for the 2008 Lambdas in next month's results.

So far 32 owners have responded, with a total of 63 months of data. There will be an asterisk on the result unless the number of months gets to 75, but there are many days left in the month, so it'll likely get there.

More participants would still be very helpful.

One major reminder: do not respond to this month's survey unless you already owned the Enclave in September. If you have already responded, but should not have for this reason, please let me know. Even if a few responses have to be culled, there will still be at least an asterisked result next month.

These will be the first and only 2008s in the November results. I've credited this forum for this achievement on TrueDelta's home page. Thanks, guys.

For information about the research, and to sign up:

Vehicle reliability research

·
Registered
116 Posts
I respond but wondered why I get it in KMs? Did I sign up as a Canadian or sth? I don't really know what a KM is, and the car is set in miles... can I change my setting, or should I just try and be a bit more accurate with my miles into KM guestimate?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would happen if you signed up as a Canadian or anywhere else that uses the metric system. Please contact me through the site or by replying to one of the emails I've sent you, and we can get it sorted out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
mkaresh said:
That would happen if you signed up as a Canadian or anywhere else that uses the metric system. Please contact me through the site or by replying to one of the emails I've sent you, and we can get it sorted out.
Will do, thanks :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts