EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Enclave on 8/10, ordered a FWD. I regretted ordering FWD and later asked if we could change to AWD. At first they said no, then later when the strike happened, I told the customer service manager that we want to change the order to AWD, and it would seem to be the simplest thing to just change our existing order (it was scheduled to be built on 10/8), rather than cancel the order and re-order with AWD. She said she would "check and see what she can do" and called me back in a couple days to say that GM agreed! She said it would bump me back in line, though, but it only cost us an extra week. Build date is now 8/15. So seems they can do the seemingly impossible if you really press for it. (or threaten to cancel the order!) (hmmmmmm). I'm excited now!!! ;D

·
Registered
509 Posts
It's always possible, it JUST DEPENDS ON THE STAGE THE ORDER IS AT. So, if yours was sent from the dealer and scheduled quickly, it's not possible. If it's just been in the system sitting there (which yours was, likely), then they can play with it.

Either way, nice that you were able to change it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts