EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yup, I heard about this yesterday. Really gives me the creeps. Good thing I have never been to Lake Havasu! I have been hearing about debates as to whether to close the lake or not.

I will stick to highly treated swimming pools...and the ocean!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup, makes me glad we have a pool. that i know is taken care of right because i put all the chemicals in it. CLorine, (no 1) filters 24/7, and alot of action in the water, with the jets ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Vikchic said:
I read about that as well. I swear, someday we won't be able to leave the house. :eek:
Pretty strange.........
Just never leave your Enclave :cheers:

·
Registered
186 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Pretty strange.........
Just never leave your Enclave :cheers:
I agree, I feel pretty safe in the Enclave with all those airbags and the size of the thing. Maybe it could come with a portable hot tub someday. I'm am sure RT could figure out a way... 8)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vikchic said:
I agree, I feel pretty safe in the Enclave with all those airbags and the size of the thing. Maybe it could come with a portable hot tub someday. I'm am sure RT could figure out a way... 8)
i agree on having a big car, just makes me feel better when im in the yukon knowing theres a big v-8 infront of me, also the doors are nice and thick.

just have a 50 foot trailer with a 30X8 pool and an attached spa, hooked up to the back. that would work, or you could just get the Trick My Truck, international CXT "tail gator" that had a hot tub built in to the bed of it.

but everybody is paranoid now, my dad was telling me that when he was 10 he could go get a pail of beer for his dad back in the 60's, really cool, and nobody ever had a gun except for the law.

·
Registered
58 Posts
To be honest, I am also not a huge fan of swimming in lakes, rivers or seas. I like water but I prefer swimming pools or relaxing in jacuzzi and this is enough for me. So I am buying a hot tub for my house now and all my friends advised me to visit this page because there are the best covers of all. I suppose they are right after browsing through the website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts