EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I've been researching SUVs for about a year now. I'm currently looking to buy next year, and am seriously considering one of the GM lambdas - Acadia, Outlook, or Enclave. I've researched the Touareg, MDX, CX-9, etc. by reading forums to find out more about the SUVs. The information gained is invaluable. I don't trust Consumer Reports, Motor Trend, and other car magazines because sometimes problems aren't revealed in their testing. Interesting that Consumer Reports highly recommends Hondas, Acuras, and Toyotas. But it looks like they have some serious issues too: http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=88e7ab80fe24db4a7b6ae65ad35c3580&threadid=30331

Seems the Acura MDX isn't as problem free as Consumer Reports or Motor Trend would have you think...

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
gig229
First, welcome to the forum :thumb:
Spend some time on this forum and you will gather valuable information from real people who drive these vehicles every day.
Good luck in your search.

MRBUICK

·
Registered
758 Posts
It takes more than one source obviously to get the best picture of a car's reliability. Web postings tend to be testimonials and don't have a statistical significance, but are nevertheless compelling.

TM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts