EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of getting ready to buy an Enclave. I've been talking to some dealerships and working out lease deals. The offer that I'm considering right now (from 2 dealers) is this:

'16 Buick Enclave - Convenience Package
MSRP: $40385
Our Cost: $34166 (supplier pricing - not sure what other discounts at this point)
Miles: 12k
Term: 39 months
Payment: $377
Residual: 22615.60

One dealer is asking $700 at signing (first payment/fees) - not sure what other dealer wants at signing yet

I don't have any of the other numbers at this point. I'm ready to jump on this, hubby is more reticent. He's not sure it's the best deal we can make.

I'm curious as to what you all think of this? Good deal? Bad Deal? Better Deal out there?

I have 4 months until my current lease is up, so no rush on purchasing.

Thanks!

P.S. I used to own a 2008 Outlook and look forward to coming back into the Lambda fold!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi,

I assume that the payment is monthly and not by-weekly.

The only thing about the convenience that I don't like is the lack of leather seats.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
HeatherA said:
Yes, that is a monthly payment. I am fine without leather... the only thing I'll miss are my heated seats in the winter.
Though I haven't checked availability for the 2016s, there were dealer installed heated seat options for cloth seated 2008 Enclaves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts