EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made in USA

Our friend gave us her 17 y.o. Baby Jogger which was top of the line when it was new.

It's amazing that so many people have Bob strollers...I mean it's doable, but surprising how many people have $500+ strollers. My coworker wanted to sell his setup to us so I said sure, how much? "My wife wants $600." LOL for a used stroller that he has already had 3 kids enjoy. Reminds me of my coworker who wanted to sell me their Suburban with the AC no workey, she wanted full NADA retail LOL

Free is much better from friends, those are your real friends too btw ;D

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Awesome! Repurposing things is always a good thing. Example we have....was talking to friends of ours about getting a new area rug for our kitchen. They said..."we have one that we are not using....might work for you". We look at it, and she proceeds to vacuum it so we can see how nice it is. A little cat hair, no big deal. So we say maybe. A little while later, couple weeks goes by, I tell her we are still interested in that rug....just had not had a chance to measure. I also ask how much for it. She says "free"! Then....next time she stops over, she has the rug. It fits just right in our kitchen (by front door) and the colors actually work. Saved us money, saved us time "searching" for a rug in stores, and got it out of their house. Way too nice to throw away, but I'm sure there are some out there who do just that, instead of repurposing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
kidsenclave
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing