EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about ready to buy but still trying to figure out color (I hate that!) I'd appreciate any of you who have the titanium interior letting me know how you find the lighter color and what your experience has been with it. I'm considering platinum or white exterior.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I have ebony, the titanium is very light and there have been posts regarding dirty carpets and staining on the leather seats from blue jeans. I am sure those people will post for you.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I have titanium, and it is bright and airy feeling.
Yes, it does show the dirt, but is easily cleaned.
When I purchased last June, I decided that after 3 cars with cashmere interior, I wanted something different.
The ebony is beautiful and elegant, but dark feeling. We ended up with titanium because that was what was in stock in Red Jewel, and we had to have red.
When it comes down to it, if ordering, we may have ordered Red Jewel/Ebony, but we are very pleased with the titanium.

MRBUICK

·
Registered
214 Posts
We have the Titanium interior also. It just happened to be included in the vehicle, which we found quite away from home.
I believe that the lighter color helped keep the interior cooler last summer. We have some rather warm (some would say brutal) temps out here and we didn't notice any undo discomfort even with the CBM exterior. Haven't noticed any seat staining yet after 8,000 miles, but the floor mats probably do need cleaning more often than a darker set would.

Wayne

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Look at it this way, the dirt is easier to find so you can clean it easier........... ::)

·
Registered
221 Posts
We ordered the Titanium over the cashmere for the WDT. Most don't, but we liked it when we saw it on one and that sold us. The carpets are also light, so we ordered a dark gray rubber mat for everyday use and can remove for something special and that solves all of our soil issues. We've experienced no problem with the upholstery (leather in our case). Hope that helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have almost always chosen a cashmere (or tan) interior but when we saw the titanium with the blue-gold crystal, we really thought it was sharp. My wife did notice some color staining on the drivers seat but this was easily cleaned off in about 20 seconds with some Meguiar's leather cleaner/conditioner. Our Infiniti G35 with tan leather has the same staining although I have a lot more trouble getting the Infiniti leather clean.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We ordered titanium with ming blue exterior. We did not like the black interior as much, but do realize the titanium gets dirtier with 3 kids. The leather is not problem, even when the kids (cringe!!) climb over eachother with their feet on the seats. The carpet does show the dirt, but cleans easily. I think the black would also show the dirt pretty easy as well.

Bottom line is we are happy with the titanium, but did buy some rubber mats for the floor to protect the carpet in the winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts