EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up in their advertising they are selling "exclusive Total Vision Techonology an impressive array of technologies providing 360 degrees of" something. I know the Driver Confidence has the back-up sensor and the Navigation provides a camera but that seems to only cover about 90 degrees the way I see things so unless a front windshield and side view mirrors qualify as "an impressive array of technologies" then I think I missed something in the brochure.

Please provide anymore insight into this very cool sounding technology.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
New2Buick said:
I just picked up in their advertising they are selling "exclusive Total Vision Techonology an impressive array of technologies providing 360 degrees of" something. I know the Driver Confidence has the back-up sensor and the Navigation provides a camera but that seems to only cover about 90 degrees the way I see things so unless a front windshield and side view mirrors qualify as "an impressive array of technologies" then I think I missed something in the brochure.

Please provide anymore insight into this very cool sounding technology.
I think they also include the articulating HID headlights and the tilt feature on the side mirrors when you are in reverse (if you have them set up this way), possibly the automatic tinting at night with the rear view mirror and drivers side mirror also. This may still be stretching the advertising a little. ;)

·
Registered
509 Posts
It's basically just a marketing "term", trying to play up the rear sensors-tilting mirrors-rear camera-articulating headlights features, more than anything.

Not a real "technology" that means you can see every little speck around you, but the THEORY that you can come just about as close, thanks to the Enclave's standard and available features.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
These guys have got it...maybe not "new" technology, but certainly all good features and every little bit helps.[/color] :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts