EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 enclave. I was wondering what gm factory touchsreens would plug-in/fit. This cxl doesn't have touscreen and is not a bose system. I love the 'mylink' such as my '15 traverse has.

·
Registered
703 Posts
You will not be able to get MyLink on your 2011. There was one style touchscreen used from 2008-2012 and a different style used starting in 2013. MyLink/Intellilink is only available on the newer style.

That said, any touchscreen from a 2007-2012 Saturn Outlook, Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse, or GMC Acadia should work in your 2011. The NAV is not great (it uses a DVD) but the touchscreen capability would be there just without the MyLink features.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I got a used 2015 mylink radio. could it be professionally installed? If so, what would the process be? And also I was thinking of maybe snatching out a system of a totalled vehicle, if need be.

·
Registered
140 Posts
An Acadia owner put a 2013 Intellilink radio in his 2012. Said it fit (although the faceplate corners are different) and was pretty much plug n play.

See comments # 3 and 5 in the attached link. Search answer 5's name in the search box and you should find all his comments and , I think, a couple photos.

http://www.acadiaforum.net/index.php?topic=35233.msg455769#msg455769

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
bayner66
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing