EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i took my son to see the movie transformers it was really exciting. most of all i was really elated to see all the GM cars especially the new chevy camaro and the ponitac soltice very :hot: cars. if i had no children i would have that camaro just awesome.

oh btw: the movie was sooooooo cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
How old is your son? Is is appropriate for an 8 year old and 10 year old?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HE IS 9. the place was crawling w/ little tikes. i think he will enjoy it. i have an excuse to go see it again because my 13 year old was out fishing for the weekend w/my dad so, i have to take him now... hehehehehehe :blob:

edited: this movie is good for kids of all ages ;D i believe it is based on the cartoon transformers cause it has optimus prime in it. ask your sons im sure they know who that is.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
i saw it and i loved it. One of the coolest movies i have seen this year. BTW gm is having the transform your ride sale because of this movie, all the cars were givin to them by gm. amlost 1.5 milion dollars worth.

THe camaro is on my list, as soon as i get my finances squared away i am reserving a camaro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rollin Thunder said:
i saw it and i loved it. One of the coolest movies i have seen this year. BTW gm is having the transform your ride sale because of this movie, all the cars were givin to them by gm. amlost 1.5 milion dollars worth.

THe camaro is on my list, as soon as i get my finances squared away i am reserving a camaro.
thunder,

i loved that camaro it is soooo :hot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
The why the heck is it rated PG-13???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zman said:
The why the heck is it rated PG-13???
i guess its for a few choice words and all the action. however, i only heard 1 word that may make your child ask questions, it was the big M-WORD, other than that nothing that they don't hear on reg tv almost every day.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
978 Posts
Well call me old school, but some of scenes are not that kid friend either, such as when he and she are getting to know each other. I don't like my kids to see it at early age.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
coop said:
Well call me old school, but some of scenes are not that kid friend either, such as when he and she are getting to know each other. I don't like my kids to see it at early age.
awww coop,

i saw this movie and i've seen worse on tv.... guess, thats why i watch the cooking channel most of the time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
978 Posts
This is going away from the thread but I have to agree with you regarding the stuff on TV. Its funny that the shows are rated but commercials are not. Right in the middle of a family friendly show you see Victoria secret talking about the latest collection. They should move those and a like after 10 PM like with Cigarettes or Alcohol Ads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have to agree... i am right now engaging in a battle w/my local cable company about cartoon network... that station is absolutely horrible, plus, at 10pm in pops the adultswim stuff it is unreal what they have on at those times almost should be classed as hardcore porno in a cartoon version.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
i have to agree... i am right now engaging in a battle w/my local cable company about cartoon network... that station is absolutely horrible, plus, at 10pm in pops the adultswim stuff it is unreal what they have on at those times almost should be classed as hardcore porno in a cartoon version.


aw come on family guy if funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
aw come on family guy is funny.
:ditto:

Except I don't want my 8 and 10 year olds watching it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
zman said:
:ditto:

Except I don't want my 8 and 10 year olds watching it.
:ditto:

We just put cable in my daughter's room (5 years old). Her choices are Disney, Nickelodeon, Ion, and TMC. That's it.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
axiama said:
:ditto:

We just put cable in my daughter's room (5 years old). Her choices are Disney, Nickelodeon, Ion, and TMC. That's it.
we have directv and they have a receiver in their room that is programmed not to let them go to channel 296( cartoon network) after 10:00 p.m., i know what you mean about little kids watching that stuff, you should use the v-chip in your tv, whoever is complaining about stuff, set it to a maximum of tv-pg
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top