EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the transit companies that deliver new vehicles run 7 days? In other words, is it possible that truckers will deliver/drop off vehicles on saturday or sundays? :help:

Just wondering, as we wait for our Enclave which was listed as "in transit" as of September 21.

I guess you might say, we are just a LITTLE anxious! :blob:

·
Registered
103 Posts
juglake said:
Does anyone know if the transit companies that deliver new vehicles run 7 days? In other words, is it possible that truckers will deliver/drop off vehicles on saturday or sundays? :help:
Sure, anything is possible (keep thinking positive ;D ), but more realisticly, they probably don't deliver on
the weekends

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Our Enclave was dropped off on a Saturday morning. Dealerships are not open on Sunday's in Minnesota so I doubt they would deliver that day, here at least.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just called our dealership yesterday.
Our Enclave was supposedly shipped on the 9/18.
I asked them if they get deliveries on Saturday and he said yes.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Saw loaded trucks leaving the DLT plant last Saturday, but living in Michigan you already know the dealerships are not open on Sundays, so I doubt they delver then. My car was delivered first thing on a Monday morning in MI. It will be soon Juglake and it will be so great!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Our dealer said he gets deliveries any time day/night 7 days.

I know that I was dropping off my Van one Sunday at the Dodge dealer and there was a truck load of Nitros being unloaded.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I had my 72 Monte Carlo at a car show yesterday, at a Cadillac/Hummer dealer, and about 2PM a car hauler pulls up to make a delivery. They unloaded the Cadillacs, and there was one Enclave on the truck, going to another dealer I guess.
Maybe they will have to deliver the Enclave under the cover of darkness. ???

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
...and by the way, it was a Red Jewel just like mine 8) 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts