EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had the transmission reflash done at the dealer last week. My wife drives the Enclave and noticed a hesitation upon initial accelleration, as well as a hunting for the right gear. After the 2 hour job (which we were told, involved reprogramming two on-board computers) she is happy with the improvement. Hopefully, it won't impact on the decent 22 mpg we've been getting in our AWD CXL. :)

Jay

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
The more I drive ours, which is not that often, the more impressed I am with the re-flash. I think it is a vast improvement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also had the transmission update done on Monday morning--took less than 1 hour. The improvement in transmission shifting was amazing--very noticeable even on the drive home but don't know as of yet how it will affect mpg.

JB

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Jay said:
We had the transmission reflash done at the dealer last week. My wife drives the Enclave and noticed a hesitation upon initial accelleration, as well as a hunting for the right gear. After the 2 hour job (which we were told, involved reprogramming two on-board computers) she is happy with the improvement. Hopefully, it won't impact on the decent 22 mpg we've been getting in our AWD CXL. :)

Jay
JAY, sorry to hi-jack your thread! I felt it might get missed if not seperated. Maybe Admin will leave it alone temporarily before "surgery" ? Please read my post in General and Technical on my re-flash experience. I'm at the dealer right now! PROBLEM!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts