EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed how low they're pricing 2012 Traverse's. I saw them in paper as low as $69.00 month (24 mo., $1000.00 down). MSRP was dropped some $12,000.00. This was some 3 months ago, as leases are above 100 month now. They must have had a surplus and had to slash prices to make room for 13's.
What bothers me is I bought a 11' Enclave and am paying over $700.00 for 5 years (0 interest). Trying to get a fair resale price with all these cheap Traverses out there will have an effect on our Buicks.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
me too.. I just traded mine and did ok

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw those prices in local (Det FreePress/Detroit News) want adds about 2 to 3 months ago. $99.00 was the cheepest (bare-bones)and they have been steadily going up apparently as their inventories dwindled. I believe the Traverses were new 2012's and were lower than Cruise's & Malibu's prices in the same add..
I didn't say that they lowered our values but thought they eventually could.
Meant to post this as it was happening but forgot. Should have copy/pasted an add.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
I am a little confused by your pricing claim. Where are you seeing these prices?
Ditto? :thumb: I don't understand how any car company could offer a 24 mo. Lease at $69.00/mo. with $1k down. ****, we should be seeing a ton of these on the road.. :happy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts