EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I order those from? I am talking about the red, white, and blue emblems with the "Enclave" name plate. My dealer has yet to identify it for me despite printing out a photo for him. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I found mine on eBay, thanks Smokin'!!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Go to Ebay and search a vendor/store named Firestone Collectibles. He may have some left! They are about 2 1/2 diameter. See OKCCowboy or my album for pix! good luck.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I think the ones others have added to their Enclave are from fender (right behind the front wheel) of 2000 to 2005 LaSabres. I'll bet Mr. Buick could confirm that. You should be able to search GM Parts Direct (or your local dealership's parts dept) for a replacement tri colored Buick emblem for a early 2000's Buick LeSabre with color tri shield logo. I believe this is the part number and description:

GM Part #25713251
Front Fender Name Emblem/Decal

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
ccaats said:
I think the ones others have added to their Enclave are from fender (right behind the front wheel) of 2000 to 2005 LaSabres. I'll bet Mr. Buick could confirm that. You should be able to search GM Parts Direct (or your local dealership's parts dept) for a replacement tri colored Buick emblem for a early 2000's Buick LeSabre with color tri shield logo. I believe this is the part number and description:

GM Part #25713251
Front Fender Name Emblem/Decal
This part # just came in. I saw it and it is a self-adhesive, round, 2" Buick tri-shield (blue, red,white) on silver background, w/ a chrome ring around it. BUT, it has a protrudingplastic rectangular prong, 1/2" long, in back, that would have to be cut off, with snippers or hacksaw/dremel to achieve an excellent flush fit. Looks very much like mine (see my album) but tiny bit smaller, & I have a black backfield instead of silver! Will furnish pix if someone needs. Be advised.....

·
Registered
425 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
This part # just came in. I saw it and it is a self-adhesive, round, 2" Buick tri-shield (blue, red,white) on silver background, w/ a chrome ring around it. BUT, it has a protrudingplastic rectangular prong, 1/2" long, in back, that would have to be cut off, with snippers or hacksaw/dremel to achieve an excellent flush fit. Looks very much like mine (see my album) but tiny bit smaller, & I have a black backfield instead of silver! Will furnish pix if someone needs. Be advised.....
Your description of the "prong" sounds similar if not the same as what were on the Lucerne body panel strips I had my dealer install on my 09. There were several on each of the four strips. All were removed and the strips are holding fast with two months use. They gave me a "Lifetime Warranty" on the installation so I am happy.
But that was one of the reasons I went with the dealer's body shop install instead of trying to do it myself or trust some after market shop to handle it. Of course the cost was greater but I hope to drive the Queen Bee at least ten years.
BD

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Big Daddy said:
Your description of the "prong" sounds similar if not the same as what were on the Lucerne body panel strips I had my dealer install on my 09. There were several on each of the four strips. All were removed and the strips are holding fast with two months use. They gave me a "Lifetime Warranty" on the installation so I am happy.
But that was one of the reasons I went with the dealer's body shop install instead of trying to do it myself or trust some after market shop to handle it. Of course the cost was greater but I hope to drive the Queen Bee at least ten years.
BD
Your pix look great and I bet those side moldings last 20 years! :thumb:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Can someone clarify what a emblem deluxe back is. If you looked up the part on http://www.gmpartsdepartment.com and there are two versions of the emblem. A version with the deluxe back for $16.99 each and one without the deluxe back for $ 19.67
Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Smoking,
I'm looking at GM Parts Direct, The link to the emblem without "deluxe Back" is at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/catalog 2004 Buick LeSabre --> Fender --> Exteriior trim --> Emblem choice for with and without deluxe back are next.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Big Daddy, Could you please give us more info on the Wolf Console between your second row seating like the part number, where you bought it, does it come in tan, the cost and is it a one piece unit because it look real long? I especially like the locked rear portion. Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
The Malt said:
Big Daddy, Could you please give us more info on the Wolf Console between your second row seating like the part number, where you bought it, does it come in tan, the cost and is it a one piece unit because it look real long? I especially like the locked rear portion. Thanks
Glad to help! Model Wol.2-380-02005, TrucknStuff Acessories, Tulsa, 918-663-8847. Comes in several colors, including Tan and is all one piece. They make at least two models that will fit beween the two 2nd row sears and will not interfer with easy entry or the use of the arms on the seats.
You can find them online at Whitney and several others, check there for more deatils. Oh yes, cost- $139.95 plus tax or total of $151.87. I believe I quoted a lower price in an earlier post but I am looking at the invoice today.
Good Hunting!
BD

·
Registered
379 Posts
If anyone comes up with the part number of the chrome trishield like the ones in the pictures of my 08s, please let me know.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks, I could not find them, but that is where I got them originally!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
duce said:
Smoking,
I'm looking at GM Parts Direct, The link to the emblem without "deluxe Back" is at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/catalog 2004 Buick LeSabre --> Fender --> Exteriior trim --> Emblem choice for with and without deluxe back are next.
OK. I found it now. I honestly don't know what the "back" diffs are. Sorry.............

Maybe the site gmf101 reffs above (see his Store)will have more/different shields? As I've mentioned before, I also got mine on Ebay. here's an offer that looks good.............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND-NEW-OEM-Buick-nameplate-LOGO-Emblem_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1019Q7c39Q3a1Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem220301218511QQitemZ220301218511

1 - 20 of 21 Posts