EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I try getting to the Traverse forum by clicking the TraverseForum.com link at the top right of these forums, nothing is found. It says no site configured at this address.

If I manual put in Traverseforum.com it works.

This started yesterday morning and hasn't cleared up yet. Anyone else having problems with that site? All the others are working.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Strange because I am over there a lot and have never experienced that problem. I click into all the above forums more than once during the day.

I just tried it before answering and it worked for me.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, something is strange. This just started for me yesterday. I always check all of the boards everyday and never had a problem. Just tried again after reading your post and still getting the no site configured at this address. Nothing added or removed from my computer in over two weeks. Still using Firefox.

At least I can get into it manual typing the address.

·
Administrator
86 Posts
If this is still occurring, please take a screen shot so I can forward our tech the error message you get. I tried it myself just now before posting and it worked fine. I even hold down CTRL key then click on the link to open a new window and it worked.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I should have followed up several days later. It started working again and I have had no problems since. Thanks for the suggestion and the interest in keeping these boards the best they can be.

We do appreciate your efforts!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
ls973800
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing