EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I heard a crack yesterday and now my turn signal will not cancel automatically in both directions. Can I change the turn signal unit myself? Any help with this appreciated. Hate to pay the dealer if it is a relatively easy job. Thanks

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
watch all 3- to get tips-- like pulling the steering out (telescoping feature)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I know you can't tell me 100 percent but in a case like this is most likely the switch that's bad or some other internal steering part? Thanks again.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pulled it out and looked at white tab in back which I expected to be broken but it wasn't. The switch seemed to not be fully seated somehow. I reinserted it and now it is working perfect again. Maybe I hit it too hard and it came loose? Anyway all is good again. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pulled it out and looked at white tab in back which I expected to be broken but it wasn't.
The switch seemed to not be fully seated somehow. I reinserted it and now it is working perfect again. Maybe I hit it too hard and it came loose? Anyway all is good again. Thanks for the help.
Looks like you own 2011, me too, same problem. I had been looking towards the "turn signal CAM" but was worried about removing the Air Bag or not.
So your "white tab" and the fix were all related to the Stalk Assembly? Reseating it.
Did you remove the covers?
THANKS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
JACKIETOOLS
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing