EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to turn off the digital clock on my radio. However, when I follow the instructions is says push the "on/off" display. That is not an option!!! That does not come up on my single CD radio. Anybody else come across this problem?

R

·
0 Posts
are you sure your reading the instructions for your radio, most gm manuals i have read have all the radios in the manual and you have to find your's in there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll bring this one up again. At least two of us are having a problem. I have Entertainment Package #2 with the 6 CD changer. Looking to turn off the digital clock. Following the directions in the manual. I don't get the "on/off" option that is listed. Anyone have a solution?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bump.

I'll make one more request on this before I drop the subject. Anyone else having difficulty turning off the digital clock?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
mandy said:
Bump.

I'll make one more request on this before I drop the subject. Anyone else having difficulty turning off the digital clock?
No, but I haven't tried either. If I have time I'll check the manual this weekend and let you know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've just gotten my Enclave. Followed instructions in manual but do not get the "on/off' indicator.

Do we have a solution for this?? ??? Seams stupid to have the clock and then the digital display right underneath.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Am I correct in assuming that the clock can not be turned off if you have the NAV? It seems more than a little redundant to have the digital clock there and the nice analog clock on the dash.

·
Registered
410 Posts
OKCCowboy said:
Am I correct in assuming that the clock can not be turned off if you have the NAV? It seems more than a little redundant to have the digital clock there and the nice analog clock on the dash.
You can turn off the screen altogether, which will also turn off the clock. Alas, this is not a permanent solution as you need to turn of the screen each time you are done with it.

Personally, while I usually prefer analog clocks, I find the contrast on the analog clock so low that in this case I prefer the digital clock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts