EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been 2 weeks since we picked up our Gold Mist CXL Enclave. :cheers:

We have put over 1500 miles on her driving to downstate Michigan and a trip around the UP.
Friends and relatives we've taken for a ride comment on how quiet it runs and rides.
We have had people look us over and even got a "thumbs up" from one stranger. :thumb:
Mileage had been respectable as well. Last check we were at 23.1mpg on strickly highway speeds of 60-65.

No complaints or concerns here. Love the features inside and comfort.

Our take on this vehicle........WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!! :) :)

Any other recent Enclave delivery updates................

·
Registered
222 Posts
Still absolutly smitten with ours. The little features keep revealing themselves and I constently find myself sitting in my Enclave OOh-ing and Aw-ing over it. I drove to our Framingham, MA office yesterday (2 hour ride) and the ride was comfortable, I did not find myself readjusting myself in the seat. I averaged around 20.5 mpg at 60-70 mph. Still trying to understand the navigation a little (its our first) between the Fastest/Shortest/Other routes. I wish it gave you a little more time to look at the map to decide. If you take to long it defaults to the fastest and starts navigating.

There are way to many things to list that make this such a great vehicle and most have been covered by others. All I can say is it is worth the wait to own one.

I love the sun roofs. Now that it is cooling off around here I have not been using the A/C, but open up the sun roof instead. The little flip-up action for venting the sun roof is cool (good find by another forum member).

I did not notice any other Enclaves on the road during the trip down or back. But many compliments on my ride ;D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts