EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember this? :angryfire:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-25-million-affected-opm-hack-sources/story?id=32332731

Well, we received a letter Saturday and, yep........our information was on that list, included my information as I am his spouse.

We just had another background check completed earlier this year. One is performed very 5 years.

The hackers have everything, including names of those who the government inspectors spoke with. BUT there was no personal ID information on those who they spoke with supporting my husband and I.

Yet they were able to acquire, SSN's, address, college information, addresses lived, parents names, place of birth, husband's fingerprints.....and the list just keeps on growing.

Then he also said, this was not just some "hacker". It was a country, a foreign government doing this. More than likely, China or North Korea.

He is still planning on retiring in 2017, when he turns 63. Fingers crossed.

But this makes me tend to question whether we should take a cruise around Ireland with stops in England next year.

Then there are our BFF's. They have said that once my husband retires they would like to take us with them on vacation to China and to South Korea. Both are Korean and have been our BFF's for many many years. Thinking that trip with them, isn't going to happen at all.

Sadly this is the world we live in, hackers and terrorists.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:facepalm: In yesterdays mail I received my very own letter......the same one my husband had received. I have been "hacked". All of my personal information was taken.

Bastards..................

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was going to scan it later and post what they say. Excluding my name and info where I can keep tabs on my info that is out there

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App[/color]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
sailfish
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing