EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just received an email from a dealer stating that the console will not be available to order until 10/8. please, can anyone else who is waiting for the console confirm this or our gm insiders? gm insiders, if this is true can you tell us what the delay is?

R

·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
i just received an email from a dealer stating that the console will not be available to order until 10/8. please, can anyone else who is waiting for the console confirm this or our gm insiders? gm insiders, if this is true can you tell us what the delay is?
i bet they make it later, we wanted it but got tired of waiting so we will just live with out, no big deal i never really wanted it, to me it is just as bad as having the second row bench and you loose the arm rests

·
Registered
743 Posts
I want it but if it's going to be that late, I'm going to start pushing for my order NOW. May 18th is too long without GM picking up.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
rocketman said:
I want it but if it's going to be that late, I'm going to start pushing for my order NOW. May 18th is too long without GM picking up.
Hey Rollin, ours has the rear buckets and I'm SOOO glad I've no console (second row) cause I love the armrests!! For the record, issue appears to be noise and vibration concerns, with the floor console. But I'd reccommend an aftermarket second row console, so you have armrests and all! Also, it's soooo easy to get to 3rd row w/o console. Don't wait for it, IMO :eek:hno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts