EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum, but been looking around for a few months.

We bought a 2013 Enclave last year and I noticed that the 2015 and 2016 models offer a heated steering wheel. Does anyone know if I can swap out the 2013 non-heated wheel for a heated 2015 wheel?

I tried to look around on this forum and elsewhere online but could not find any mention of this.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was able to find an aftermarket GM heated steering wheel on eBay. Fits perfectly on my 2013 Enclave. You need to switch out the clockspring for one that has the heated terminal - works great! $215 and about 1.5 hours of labor if you know what you are doing.

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
PANovota said:
I was able to find an aftermarket GM heated steering wheel on eBay. Fits perfectly on my 2013 Enclave. You need to switch out the clockspring for one that has the heated terminal - works great! $215 and about 1.5 hours of labor if you know what you are doing.
That's great to know! :thumb:

·
Registered
61 Posts
PANovota said:
Any chance you'd have the part # for the wheel & clock spring? I'd LOVE to surprise my wife with this upgrade!!

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
PANovota said:
:welcome: PANovota & peterlawl84. Great question! Great answer! That is giving me an idea for my '08 "Cherry-Ot" -- BAD ideas.....
Several are here.... http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xgm+heated+steering+wheel.TRS0&_nkw=gm+heated+steering+wheel&_sacat=0

·
Registered
1 Posts
****FIRST POST YAYYYYY***** Is there a specific part number your looking for on the heated wheel so it will fit with the airbag and everything on the older model?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts