EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was watching th US Open, noting that Lexus must be a sponsor, since all the golfers were arriving in a Lexus. Then Tiger arrives in his Sunday red shirt - stepping out of a red Enclave. Nice.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
raftdoc said:
Was watching th US Open, noting that Lexus must be a sponsor, since all the golfers were arriving in a Lexus. Then Tiger arrives in his Sunday red shirt - stepping out of a red Enclave. Nice.
bet that was cool to see

·
Registered
259 Posts
Would you expect the "Best" to settle for less! ;D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gator said:
Would you expect the "Best" to settle for less! ;D
he has about 5 of them at least probably in several different colors. the dealer down the street from me 5 enclaves all delivered for tiger woods. a truck that had tigers picture, name and a golf course all over it came and picked them up... tiger lives about 15 minutes from where i live.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
not moving just purchasing hehehehehehehe.

now gator stop :hijacked: 'ng the thread :rofl:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know if it settles anything, but when the US Open tournament announcer introduced Woods on the 1st tee, he announced him as being from Florida - it could have been Jupiter Island - I didn't listen that closely.

·
Registered
42 Posts
His current primary home is in Orlando and he is of course now the owner of the private island property down near Miami....needless to say, I think he has a portfolio of places to call "home" whenever they want to move around!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey, Tiger lives near me! :blob: His official home address is still Islesworth in Windermere FL, about 2 miles from where I live. (The neighborhood is also the sometimes home of Shaq, Ken Griffey Jr, Mark O'Meara and lots of other famous athletes) Of course I can't get into to his gated community! He is moving though, down toward Palm Beach, I guess it's considered Jupiter.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
simply put, tiger has many homes.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Anyone else note that the side of Tiger's Buick golf bag yesterday said "Enclave"??

·
Registered
24 Posts
zman said:
Anyone else note that the side of Tiger's Buick golf bag yesterday said "Enclave"???
I did as I was standing beside the #13 tee box within 8' of Tiger. I thought about asking if he can do anything to get my Enclave sooner, but I thought the security guys probably wouldn't appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
danf said:
I did as I was standing beside the #13 tee box within 8' of Tiger. I thought about asking if he can do anything to get my Enclave sooner, but I thought the security guys probably wouldn't appreciate it.
that was awesome dan. you probably would have been jumped by security tho. hehehehehe. i think we all feel like it is christmas and are waiting to open the biggest present under the tree. happy waiting the present is coming soon.

·
Registered
259 Posts
MsS42 said:
simply put, tiger has many homes.
But most of them are in beautiful hot, humid, sticky FLORIDA! GO GATORS! GO TIGER! :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts