EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
671 Posts
Now the real question is what would it take to enable that feature. Doing it on my Audi was just a matter if ticking a box in the VCDS software from Rosstech that you can use with their vag-com cable and applying the update. With it being in the GM manual I can pretty much guarantee all the code is there for it to work and it just needs to be enabled. There isn't nearly the enthusiast market for Buick that there is for Audi though. Since GM shares so much across brands there might be people doing this on more enthusiast vehicles but a quick search for "corvette window close key fob" and "cadillac window close key fob" didn't find much either.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Now the real question is what would it take to enable that feature. Doing it on my Audi was just a matter if ticking a box in the VCDS software from Rosstech that you can use with their vag-com cable and applying the update. With it being in the GM manual I can pretty much guarantee all the code is there for it to work and it just needs to be enabled. There isn't nearly the enthusiast market for Buick that there is for Audi though. Since GM shares so much across brands there might be people doing this on more enthusiast vehicles but a quick search for "corvette window close key fob" and "cadillac window close key fob" didn't find much either.
If you know of an aftermarket shop with a GM Tech One or equivalent scanner/diagnostic tool, they would be able to access the body module and possibly enable the feature.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts