EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, doesn't look like my family will be doing any vacationing this year. Our youngest son has Juvenile Arthritis and had a procedure done on both of his knees. Drained the fluid causing inflammation and injected steroids. Then our middle daughter had surgery on both of her feet to have Accessory Navicular bones removed. She will be in hard casts for 4 weeks, then orthopedic boots for 4 more weeks. All the while being in a wheelchair. Then there is the oldest son turning 17 this Sunday. He stubbed his right big toe on his bed post and ripped the nail completely off back to the quick. He is taking his drivers test this Friday. I am biting my nails.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello! I would like to wish you patience and strength. To you and your son. Being a parent is a pleasant but troublesome job. My son went to college and now I try to keep abreast of all the novelties in the modern educational process. I read these blogs now instead of automobile ones - https://unicheck.com/blog/innovative-tool-for-checking-source-code-for-plagiarism I can’t say that it’s boring. Now I myself check my corporate contracts for plagiarism)Well, I help my son check his writing assignments. He has absolutely no free time now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Look at the silver lining. You have 3 children in your home. Someday they will move away and you will have the memories of the good times and the struggles. And then will come the grandchildren and vacations at any time you please!
Life is a gift. Enjoy!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello! I would like to wish you patience and strength. To you and your son. Being a parent is a pleasant but troublesome job. My son went to college and now I try to keep abreast of all the novelties in the modern educational process. I read these blogs now instead of automobile ones - https://unicheck.com/blog/innovative-tool-for-checking-source-code-for-plagiarism I can’t say that it’s boring. Now I myself check my corporate contracts for plagiarism)Well, I help my son check his writing assignments. He has absolutely no free time now.
Just get whatever drugs this guy is on. You want know what is going on! BTW, sorry you are having to deal with this. Hope 2020 is much better!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just get whatever drugs this guy is on. You want know what is going on! BTW, sorry you are having to deal with this. Hope 2020 is much better!
Sometimes it seems to me that it's just such an age. Maybe he’ll just mature by next year. At least I just hope so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts