I thought New York Fireman. ???

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
May I guess, not your father's buick?

·
Registered
379 Posts
mine has Bears 1 and my partners is Bearkub. We collect stuffed teddy bears! :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
We have 3 vehicles in family. They have plates : CJ-1, CJ-2, & CJ-3. (family initials) The Enclave is CJ -2. It's the 3rd vehicle to bear that plate, but first BUICK!! :thumb:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don't really have the "vanity" plates, but I have the special wildlife edition plates for Wash. State. Much prettier than the ugly standard Wa. plates. It's a picture of a bear standing to the left of the plate. :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
I am waiting patiently for my Vanity plates to arrive. I expect them in about 7 to 11 more weeks. My plate will read CLAVEWMN. :) Since I drive the CLAVEMOBILE, I thought it might work well. It was a family vote that clinched the name, mainly my DD and 19 yr old GS that convinced me to do it.

I also tried versions of Hot Rod Gramma, but they were all taken. Imagine that, Hot Rod Grammas in California!! the roads are so crowded that I guess 45 MPH is hot rodding it for us Grammas.

·
Registered
612 Posts
htrdgrma said:
My plate will read CLAVEWMN. :)
Hey.. maybe we need to "hook up". Your c[l]ave or mine?

I have a vanity plate on order also. I'll post pictures when it arrives. I won't say what it is, but I might "keyed" if I park in Chicago..

They let you have 7 letters in CA? We only get 5-6 in MO

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hi Mr. Clave Man :-* love your name!

I recently parked my Clavemobile at the Venetian in Las Vegas right next to a Titanium CX. We mused while losing our money that when we returned to the parking garage, maybe there would be a baby Clave next to ours, but no-o-o-o. :( Our guess was that they didn't find each other interesting enough. ::) So, we left the Titanium Clave behind and moved on.

California has a number of different plates. If you purchase a decorator or theme plate, most of them have 6 letters allowed. The standard California plate allows 7 and is half the price. I sorta remember that one or more of the theme plates allowed 7, but were twice the price, annually, also. Being that I would rather spend my money on goodies for the Clavemobile, I chose the cheapie.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well, I explored the plate option in Michigan. Tried numerous versions of "Enclave". Most were already taken!! We are allowed 7 spaces on a personal plate. I was getting this for my wife as a (small) part of her Christmas gift.
Since it is her Enclave I selected and got....

" ENCLAV4K"

Oh, and my wife's name is -----KAYE!! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts