EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called Buick customer service and was told that my enclave was built and ready to ship. Also was told that it should be at the dealer in the next few days!

WOW

SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Lucas

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Congrats, everything looked so perfect for you until the last 2 words of your signature....wives car :( Are you crazy :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Don't tell MRSBUICK, but my car is my car (LeSabre)
and her car(Enclave) is my car(I let her drive it) :angel:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The deal was that she gets this and I can get the G8 when it comes out with the 6 speed! I've always loved large GM sedans with v8's under the hood.

Had a couple of Chevy Caprice 9C1's (police package).

I love my big and beefy sedans! And GM has always made great ones.

I consider it a stepping stone to getting what I want! :angel:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
lucasszy said:
The deal was that she gets this and I can get the G8 when it comes out with the 6 speed! I've always loved large GM sedans with v8's under the hood.

Had a couple of Chevy Caprice 9C1's (police package).

I love my big and beefy sedans! And GM has always made great ones.

I consider it a stepping stone to getting what I want! :angel:
OK, I'm OK with it now as long as there is a hidden agenda...I like Mr. Buick's thinking as well. I have a Mazda Rx 8 which is my mid life crisis car, and then the Enclave which somehow is mine also? Maybe its because I am just so darn nice to her all the time ;D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
bsox,
I considered a mid life crisis car in 2005 when the new Mustangs came out. I considered a GT convertible, red of course. I have always wanted a convertible. When I came to my senses, and realized the poor Ford build quality, and also realized that I just was not comfortable in the Mustang, I bought another Buick (my 05 LeSabre). (You know how us old folks like our Buicks). I never regretted that decision.
To come to think of it, I know a certain 1972 Buick Centurion convertible with a 455 that is for sale........oh never mind, it is not red, and it is too big for my garage. ::)

***GO BUICK***

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
MRBUICK said:
bsox,
I considered a mid life crisis car in 2005 when the new Mustangs came out. I considered a GT convertible, red of course. I have always wanted a convertible. When I came to my senses, and realized the poor Ford build quality, and also realized that I just was not comfortable in the Mustang, I bought another Buick (my 05 LeSabre). (You know how us old folks like our Buicks). I never regretted that decision.
To come to think of it, I know a certain 1972 Buick Centurion convertible with a 455 that is for sale........oh never mind, it is not red, and it is too big for my garage. ::)

***GO BUICK***
I thought I guilted you into building a bigger garage to hold all these Buicks ala Jay Leno. think what you could fit into a pole barn Mr. B....there would be no end to it. (P.S. That Rx8 is pretty darn fun to drive, never ever have had a car corner like that one, glued to the road!)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I said it before, and I will say it again.

***"It's good to have you back"***

***GO BSOX***

1 - 8 of 8 Posts