EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson was using PS2 in the enclave the other day and could not get any sound out of the wireless headsets. He plug in the cable as normal and the game play just fine but no sound. Any help would be great.
I did not see anything in the owner manuals.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Was he able to hear the sound from speakers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have this same question. We could hear it thru speakers but not headsets. We just turned sound off, b/c that stuff can get annoying, but would like to know if anyone else has encountered this and what the solution is for future reference. THX

·
Registered
65 Posts
I could be wrong, but I think I read in a different thread that you hvae to hit the button in the remote that has the music note on it. I have not tried this yet though. I too am interested in knowing how to do this, because on long trips I plan on hooking up my sons Game Cube so they play it.

Seems like it would work in the same way as if people in the back using headphones for a movie, while people not using the headphones can hear the radio. Like I've said before the Entertainment system in the car is very dissapointing. IMO, it is not very user friendly and I've put together some pretty sophisticated home theater systems.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I believe you have to select the "aux input" on the rear audio control center and change to the 2nd channel on the headphones. On the headphones, Channel 1 is always the DVD audio and Channel 2 is whatever is selected at the rear audio control (Radio, XM, Aux). Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts