EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my CXL WDT today and told that it was on constraints. Only 249 WDT will be built for the remainder of 08. Dealer said he would do his best. He also told me that the 2nd row console is not available. Did not want it anyway but I know it's been on again and off again. I struggled with waiting for a 09 but really wanted a WDT. Seeing that WDT will not be here in 09 pushed me over the edge.

I know that I have read all the posts from those with issues but most of you seem to be happy with your Clave. This is my first American car in awhile. We are replacing a 03 MDX and have loved that car, no issues but it was time for a change due to the fact that we have our 3rd child on the way. Just too much of a pain to fully use the 3rd row in the MDX and a minivan is out of the question. We are impressed with the fit and finish, the ride and styling of the Enclave.

Does anyone who moved from a non domestic to the Clave regret it?

·
Registered
164 Posts
My salesman told me that the WDT colour will be replaced by Platinum Ice colour for 09 (notice I said salesman told me so ???) He also said only a sharp eye will be able to distinquish the difference between the two colours. The reason for the change is the cost. The Platinum Ice will be alot less expensive to apply.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been to the web-link to the picture on the Canadian web page that was left on this forum but I'm a bit afraid to order a color that I have not seen in person. I am intrigued though. I have searched the other GM brands and can't seem to find this color. It must be new.

The Platinum Ice did show up on my 08 order form but was not available.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just ordered an 08 Enclave CX in WDT 4 weeks ago and I mentioned this to my Dealer(because of other postings) and he said that my order shouldn't be affected.(I Hope)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath because the lease on my Envoy XL is up on May 23, 2008. I don't think the wife wants to walk the kids to school.

·
Registered
8 Posts
GM is building 233 White Diamond Enclaves this week (Feb 28th allocation cycle and most likely build week of March 17th), it was 139 last week. It has been a limited color the entire model year and should continue the same way for the rest of the 2008 model. GM has not listed it as a built out color yet, but that can change at any time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts