EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2012 Buick Enclave AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Enclave and recently installed Nav unit 22739332. It did not have factory Nav. The back up camera displays on the rear view mirror. I would like to split the video feed so that it shows on the Nav screen.
I've searched for two nights now and cannot find an answer.
Please help. I'm a Machinist by trade and have a home automotive shop. I'm well versed in 12V. Just trying to wrap this up as a gift to my mother.
Thanks!

· Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2012 Enclave and recently installed Nav unit 22739332. It did not have factory Nav. The back up camera displays on the rear view mirror. I would like to split the video feed so that it shows on the Nav screen.
I've searched for two nights now and cannot find an answer.
Please help. I'm a Machinist by trade and have a home automotive shop. I'm well versed in 12V. Just trying to wrap this up as a gift to my mother.
Thanks!
There is a good video on YouTube that covers this. You can splice into the camera signal near the rear view mirror (the video covers it well) and run it down the front pillars to your new head unit. Sorry, no link but I found it...

· Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the same boat with a 2012 enclave but I am a mechanic. After all the videos I still haven't fixed mine but found that the wires from the camera runs down in the rear left of the car to the front. I'm guessing I'll find the wires in the driver's kick panel. I also believe there will be I harness that has a connector for either radio or mirror. When I have time for my own car I plan to find out for sure but maybe someone with more time can find out and post it for those of us that can't

· Registered
2012 Buick Enclave AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. This link gave me all the info I needed.
I'm in the same boat with a 2012 enclave but I am a mechanic. After all the videos I still haven't fixed mine but found that the wires from the camera runs down in the rear left of the car to the front. I'm guessing I'll find the wires in the driver's kick panel. I also believe there will be I harness that has a connector for either radio or mirror. When I have time for my own car I plan to find out for sure but maybe someone with more time can find out and post it for those of us that can't
I'm a mechanic and a Machinist too. The brain for the backup camera is right behind the jack. I used a plug & play harness for my Sierra that plugged in under the driver's dash. There almost has to be a similar connection in the EnClave, right? Anyway, I haven't gotten to it yet either. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts