EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 years ago we bought a new 2016 Honda Odyssey to help with the new kid.
https://www.enclaveforum.net/#/topics/13462

Well, he’s not a baby anymore and my wife wanted an Enclave again. We also are trying to reduce our debt so we knew it was going to be tough finding an Enclave at the right price point.

We found this 2015 Enclave Leather in Carbon Black Metallic (I think) with a lot of miles for $11,995. By the time we added what we were owed we ended up about $6,000 less owed and over $100 less payment!

We’re calling her “Black Booty” 🤣 But we’re glad to be back in a Buick!

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Link does not work.

But what was better about the Honda- that the previous Enclave could not do?
When my 1st child was on the way-- I bought the Traverse.
10 yrs later we still have it--

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s weird, it works on my phone lol! Anyway. The minivan was so much easier getting the baby carrier in and out of than the Enclave. That’s pretty much it, lol!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck keeping a BLACK Enclave CLEAN. It is impossible to keep black vehicles clean.
I’m actually looking forward to it (for now). I like to detail vehicles on the side so I’m definitely prepared for it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow and congrats, 'chops'! Xclnt photo, great angle makes it look super streamlined. Always enjoy spotting Es while driving and still find the great overall shape and curves appealing after nearly 10 yrs of happy ownership here. I'll imagine you had completed your detail magic before that shot. Hilarious name too; guessing it leans more toward the 'treasure' definition rather than the other potential meaning ;). We tried to find a likable name for ours and a few different ones were tossed around including "Thor", etc. I'm still on the fence for a name, although I might be settling for "Ben", at least for now. 'BEN', as in -B-uick EN-clave.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm happy for you, and hopefully your Enclave gives you many years of great service. I still have my 09 Enclave and love driving it, but in reality it has been a real money pit due to GM's use of the cheapest parts they can and poor design on some (but not all) systems. These are excellent vehicles when they work, and if GM would just make them reliable I think they would sell even more. But this is GM we're talking about, and the MBAs that run the company just won't let that happen unfortunately. Profits over everything else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
gig229
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing