EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcing the newest addition to the 'Admin' family!

Sarah Isabel was born on May 25th @ 4:58pm. She weighed 7lb 7oz and was 20.5 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great and everyone came home from the hospital yesterday evening. Big sister Kylie loves her new baby sister.. at least for now! ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Congratulations! Such adorable children. I have two girls also - 4 years apart with the youngest being 1 1/2. They get along beautifully so no worries for now!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
so, thats where you been hiding hehehehehehehe....congrats, they are both adorable little :angel:

:dancing:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice little Family Admin. Congratulations, and best wishes. :blob:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
vegashomes said:
Congrats , babies are so cool :binky:
Yep, especially other peoples. :angel:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Cute, Cute, Cute !! Congrats and I wish you and your family well. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Wow May 25th, I missed this post somehow.

Congratulations Admin, wish you and your family all the best. I hope you are catching enough sleep at night.

My little one is eight month old now and everything (almost) is back to normal, but the first 3 months were really tiring, he used to sleep all day long and up most of the night.

Enjoy!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Baugham said:
Congratulations Admin!! Nice Family. I wish you and your family the best!
:ditto:

me two i missed this

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations! Now I see why you all are buying Enclaves. As for us, we're grandparents of six and we're electing an Enclave over the Corvette. Hmmmmmm.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gshields said:
Congratulations! Now I see why you all are buying Enclaves. As for us, we're grandparents of six and we're electing an Enclave over the Corvette. Hmmmmmm.
easy buy the corvette with a tow hich and buy a small camper and put them in there while you drive that red convertable corvette

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
easy buy the corvette with a tow hich and buy a small camper and put them in there while you drive that red convertable corvette
omg thunder toooooooooooooo funny. :thumb: ;D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Baby and wife are still doing great. Baby Sarah actually does let us sleep some at night, not nearly as bad as the first time ;) It's still overwhelming having two to take care of each day, so I hope you guys can forgive me for not being around as much as I was before. Five weeks in, we're still adjusting and going on about half the sleep we used to get, but things are slowly returning to a normal routine, so I'll try to be around more and more over the new few weeks. These forums were basically on auto-pilot through much of June and we've had practically NO issues! Man, a forum owner could not ask for a better, smarter, more mature group of members! Thanks again guys!!

admin

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
admin said:
Thanks for all the well wishes guys! Baby and wife are still doing great. Baby Sarah actually does let us sleep some at night, not nearly as bad as the first time ;) It's still overwhelming having two to take care of each day, so I hope you guys can forgive me for not being around as much as I was before. Five weeks in, we're still adjusting and going on about half the sleep we used to get, but things are slowly returning to a normal routine, so I'll try to be around more and more over the new few weeks. These forums were basically on auto-pilot through much of June and we've had practically NO issues! Man, a forum owner could not ask for a better, smarter, more mature group of members! Thanks again guys!!

admin

TRY THREE

and you NEVER go back to normal until their is off to collage.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
admin said:

admin
of course admin... most of us have children and we all understand how it is. thanks for such an awesome forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts