EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't really believe that after over a year of trying to decide what car to buy, we have an Enclave sitting right out front :blob:... So far, so good....The kids LOVE it....Now I will just have to get used to driving it!! Woo hoo!!

Lisa
CXL, Platinum Metallic, Ebony Leather, and just about everything else possible...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am SOOOOOOOOO ( ;D ) jealous and happy ( :thumb: ) for you right now. Platinum, Ebony interior -- just what we ordered.

Well, how does it look?
Can you, like, not take your eyes off it -- and just stand there looking at it, admiring its beautiful curves?

Did you decide to write the check or lease?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Woo hoo, congrats Lisa, hopefully I'll be there soon myself! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
congrats lisa :cheers:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yup, congratulations!! And yup, I'm so jealous! I bet it is beautiful. When I bring mine home I am going to pull it in the garage, get out out and just sit there in the garage for about 3 days just looking at it... :love:

Post some pics!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congtats! Hope you enjoy for years to come!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone, and thank especially to desgnconcpts for keeping me on track...we just went to dinner, home depot and chicks for some soccer cleats, and MAN that drive is amazing....the navigation is AWESOME...the kids loved it, waited for the lady to tell us when to turn left, when to turn right, and exclaimed "our car is TALKING TO US MOMMY!!!"...i have to say, that the exterior style is so different from what I am used to (square jeep and lots of friends with LR3s, tahoes and boxy suvs) that sometimes i look at it and am like "man this is gorgeous" and sometimes i am not so sure...but there are so many audi q7's, infinities, and lexus around, i am starting to love the curves even more....

desgnconcpts, we wrote a check, so no interest payments...the lease interest was just too high for us when we could pay cash, so keep your fingers crossed that the residual value is as high as the lease claims it will be...i think it will! and i don't think i will be ready for a new car for a LONG TIME anyway!!!

so, i look forward to being able to comment on tech, ride, issues, etc (we did notice the roll back on the way to dinner which was strange)..we will be getting roof rails for my husbands surf boards and our camping equipment, hopefully that will go well too...

thanks everyone!!!

lisa

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Congratulations Lisa :thumb: and welcome to the club 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey is anyone out there getting theirs delivered with the back seat console? Is is going to be an option or will they just start adding them as standard equipment for some models?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Lisa,
Nice 1st review! :thumb:
Glad I could help -- and you'll find this both funny and very sad -- again reinforcing the warning about the dealers right now.

I found out, while trying to help my Dad secure a very base CXL (w/no options) to replace his Rendezvous (lease is up soon) -- that the lease MF is .00333 (or 7.992%) and the 39 month residuals are the best value (64% for 10K miles, 62% for 12K and 60% for 15K yr). But my dealer, when I asked about this -- like yours -- quoted me 9%.

So, not only are they getting MSRP or MSRP+, but they also want to rob you by inflating the money factor too.

I have to say, like you, that I really love the shape of the Enclave compared to the Outlook or Acadia -- it IS really sexy and competes with anything else out there.

Best Wishes on your new Enclave.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
My five year daughter's comment after the first navigated trip was "Wow! she is really smart!"

·
Registered
743 Posts
jlmoore1 said:
Hey is anyone out there getting theirs delivered with the back seat console? Is is going to be an option or will they just start adding them as standard equipment for some models?
I want the Rear Console. My Dealer said it would have to be added to my order and if they can't add it, I would have to place a new order. Can you believe that ?? May 18th and GM haven't picked up my order. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
coop said:
My five year daughter's comment after the first navigated trip was "Wow! she is really smart!"

awwwww, thats too cute. im gonna change mine to the man's voice and i sure hope he doesnt sound like a girl.... hope he sounds like Michael Burton

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
rocketman said:
I want the Rear Console. My Dealer said it would have to be added to my order and if they can't add it, I would have to place a new order. Can you believe that ?? May 18th and GM haven't picked up my order. :banghead:
I am ordering the rear console as well... the children need somewhere to put there games and movies besides in the pocket of the front seats.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lisa

Roof Rails on your Enclave for your husband's Surf Boards and Camping equipment!?!?!? Sounds like you married a real winner!!! Next thing you know you will say that he went to Bucknell or some other lame college!

Congrats on the car though...I am jealous!!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, Fryguy -- he is pretty lame as he went to U$C as well, and personally, I am not too crazy about anyone who attends such a pay to play school.... ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
lisaoleary said:
Well, Fryguy -- he is pretty lame as he went to U$C as well, and personally, I am not too crazy about anyone who attends such a pay to play school.... ;)

lol lisa,

my niece just graduated from the same pay and play institution w/a double masters in psychology and social work. i know there was plenty of pay but no play for sure. ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
my guess is i know fryguy ;) and he went to u$c with my husband...just a wild guess though : :D :D

have to say that it is CRAZY to run into somebody you actually know on here -- for the record, i believe fryguy to be a goodguy as well :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I made it too easy for you!!! I almost changed my name to make it more difficult. Definitely need to talk about your purchase as we are about to pull the trigger very soon as well with a second one on the way in November!! I will track you down soon! Crazy seeing you here!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fryguy - it really is an amazing car...feel free to bring your beautiful wife and baby over to take a day long test drive if you would like!! congrats on the latest fryguy on the way ;) we missed you when the hawaiian trojans visited!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts