EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started looking 3 days ago! We put down a $500 deposit about 1 hour ago via phone! Here we go :blob: :blob: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Great news newgal! :cheers: Post some more details, and "of course" don't forget pics after you get it! ;D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you CCAATS!

I am very excited :hot:!! My husband on the other hand, is trying to hold it together :beer: . He won't be calm until we have possession which right know looks like it's going to be this Saturday. As I mentioned, we just started looking about 3 days ago and the plan was to Special Order one because there was not an Opal w/in the State of WA or neighboring states and two because we wanted that darn backseat console :banghead: which 1800 Buick said next year sometime w/no ETA :eek:. Well, that was enough for me, I didn't have time for "sometime." So, last night I was surfing, doing my usual midnight stalking for Enclaves and I found one about 1 1/2 hours away. I had my husband send them an email at around 1am and I :phone: them first thing in the morning just to make sure I wan't hallucinating. Spoke to someone and sure enough, they'd just received one! We were currently in the process of dealing w/a dif't dealer that was going to Special Order one w/all our specs for $200 over invoice w/an 8 week arrival time. But, then I turned around and found the other one locally that gave us $300 over invoice "including" the Chrome Package (not the discount, but the package itself) which I wanted in the Special Order but we decided to drop becuase WA does not honor it, also included trailer which we will probably never use. We put a deposit down over the phone and received written confirmation that they will hold until Sat. when we can make the trip w/out our little ones. We were hoping for the Purchase Agreement but couldn't get one until they see the 04 BMW trade in. They quoted us 19K site unseen, it's in excellent condition so we're hoping for 21K. So, the bad news is I'm going terribly miss my coupe. The good news is we'll have a fully loaded Opal/Cashmere in our garage hopefully by end of day Sat. Stay tuned for further details and we'll be sure and post pictures once our new addition arrives.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P.S

We did all of our inquiries via email and got a pretty good response from dealers. However, know one was remotely interested in discussing Supplier Pricing or Swapping.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Newgirl, Did you get it????? Do you love it??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*Enclave* -
We sure did! Look at my post under..."Oh My Gosh" and Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Congratulations! And thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Newgal, Good job! Great price!! I paid so much more closer to MSRP as we were in a jam for a car, and saw exactly what we wanted, right in front of us!! Still no regrets!

We have the White Opal and Ebony interior! Love it!
Enjoy :thumb:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Smokin, if you got near MSRP in the Northeast, then you did great! I saw a dealer in NJ adding a "NJ Cost Surcharge"! I steered clear of them!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts