EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received and installed side window deflectors from Weather Tech. $106.95 delivered. Ten minute install. No visibility problems.

It's nice to crack windows unnoticed in FL heat. Rain stays out with window cracked also.

·
Registered
435 Posts
They're also available from J.C.Whitney for about the same price (also Weather-Tech). These look MUCH better than the GM deflectors...they look custom made!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
So sorry to get the old drum out again, but .............. you lose a lot of front-side visibility with these on! Especially the dark "smoke" ones. You can use them, but I advise a lot of double-looking and head-leaning, when turning, especially in parking lots. Pedestrians are well hidden by the thick "A" pillars alone, on these and all CUV/SUV already. The darker, smoked ones are really dangerous.

I almost "got" a guy and took mine off. Never saw him till he stepped off curb and was in front of me....

Pls be advised, and stay safe, my friends. I almost learned the hard way. :(

·
Registered
743 Posts
gmf101 said:
Just received and installed side window deflectors from Weather Tech. $106.95 delivered. Ten minute install. No visibility problems.

It's nice to crack windows unnoticed in FL heat. Rain stays out with window cracked also.
I had mine installed when I bought the Enclave, and they carry the same Warranty as the Vehicle. I was told by the Tech at the Dealer that they were made for the Enclave.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of now, Weather Tech does not come in dark tint. No visibility problems with available product.

·
Registered
435 Posts
PAPoPo said:
:worthless: Please post pics if you can i want to see them because I want to get them!
Sorry...I don't know how to post pictures...help, please?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PAPoPo

Just e-mailed two pics of deflectors.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
They look good GMF....they fit right in the window channel, correct? I f so I may get them over the adhesive type.....lemme know please!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PAPoPo

The front install by bending slightly and spring effect keeps them in the window track. No vibrations and solidly installed. Rear have two sided tape on the tabs( about 1/4 " by 1 !/2") and also install by bending. Don't know if tape is even needed. Can't see them being lost. The whole install is 10-15 mins.

·
Registered
435 Posts
These look MUCH better than the ones from GM...and, if you want to, you can remove them without any trouble, or without leaving any marks. They're a snap to install.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts