EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my 2008 Enclave. I ordered these floor liners the same day I bought the car. I will scrub them down but they have 10 years of use so they're not going to look new but they will work just fine at keeping dirt and water off of your carpet. They are tan colored, and cost $109.95 new on Weathertech's web site (front liners only!).
Selling for $20 plus shipping. I don't know what shipping will cost so tell me your zip code and I will figure out the shipping cost and post the liners on Ebay with the "Buy It Now" option. I'm guessing shipping will be about $15-20?? My zip code is 39110.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will also throw in 2 Sylvania Long Life 3157 bulbs, still new in package ($7.49 at Autozone), which are the "front side marker light" bulbs. Was about to change one of them out but didn't get to it.
And if you want, also free, I have a Duralast C1555 coil pack which is one year old and has 20k miles on it. I swapped it out to see if it was causing a misfire, but it wasn't the coil pack. (New sells for $49.99 at Autozone.)

That's about all I have left over from the Enclave...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
1 Participant
lkz9988
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing