EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a weird red light blink and make noise 2 times while I was driving. The red lights are located on the driver side and are 4 small led lights that is in the dashboard below the wiper blades. I have been looking at diagrams and the enclave books but can’t figure it out.

I have seen a security light which blinks slowly when the car is parked but it’s not that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have looked in owners manual. It’s a 2016 Buick Enclave.
Thanks for the response.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is the forward collision detection system. When an object is slowing faster than you or enters the vehicles forward area while driving, the lights go off and it gives an audible sound much like a radar detector. The car doesn’t auto brake so this is your alert to apply the brakes fast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great!!!! That’s it! Not sure why that would go off since at the time no one was in front of me, but it’s good to know.
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have encountered the forward collision detection system going off and cruise at the same time while going under certain bridges and other bright colored highway signs in both my 2014 and my current 2017 Enclave its normal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts