·
Registered
657 Posts
welcome and see ya around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lucky 777 said:
I picked up a "new to me" 2011 CXL2 last weekend with only 15k miles on it at a dealership in Baltimore. Took a trip to Pittsburgh a few days ago and I love this car! Bid a sad farewell to my 2003 Tahoe with over 170k miles on it. Had full intentions of getting another Tahoe but this Buick caught my eye and that was that. It's white diamond tri-coat with the titanium interior.
Exactly what I got was a 'new to me' 2011 white diamond CXL2. Super sharp looking! Only option it doesn't have is the DVD player. That's so 'out of date' now anyway. Had a '04 Ford Freestar we bought 9 years ago with DVD. Was sooo awesome back then. Was the envy of the neighborhood. Haven't used it in about 5 years! Now everyone has iPads. etc.

Only been a couple weeks but loving it it so far and most importantly no issues!

Peace out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As an owner of a 2009 Buick Enclave purchased new, and a GMC Envoy also purchased new the same day I have to say with all the repairs, recalls and uncomfortable rides.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Hmmm... I wonder what

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
LouCap2000 said:
As an owner of a 2009 Buick Enclave purchased new, and a GMC Envoy also purchased new the same day I have to say with all the repairs, recalls and uncomfortable rides.
??? :help: Huh??

·
Registered
261 Posts
You folks with the 09s may be able to feel his pain on the repairs and recalls but uncomfortable ride NO FRIGGINiG WAY..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm having a dilemma with my 08 Enclave. Two years ago we had to have the wave plates fixed, which they were by a Chevrolet dealership. Just today my check engine light came on, I had onstar run the diagnostics on it and the pulled codes p0716 and p0700. So it's looking like its my wave plates yet again. I'm not sure if I have any warranty left on the car it's a 08 with 98,950 miles on it. I'm hoping the repair they did 2 years ago is under some warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've leased a number of Buicks and really prefer them. The last time I leased however, my wife said she would like to have a Cadillac, so we leased a 2012 SRX. The vehicle is a nice car, but it just doesn't compare to a Buick when it comes to quietness and ride.

At various times, I've leased a Rivera, 2 Regals, a Lucerne, a Rendezvous, and this Enclave so I am very familiar with the Buick line. I keep going back to Buick because of the good luck I've had with little or no problems and the quality. I'm glad to be back.

·
Registered
5 Posts
admin said:
Hey future Buick Enclave owners! Welcome to what we hope to be the place on the Internet for everything Enclave. Here, you'll find forums, picture galleries, polls and a calendar of events for America's favorite new Crossover Utility Vehicle. I own the Enclave's sister car, a GMC Acadia and have a real interest in seeing these Lambdas do well, so I plan to be an active forum participant and always around to keep things fresh and up-to-date.

As always, the standard rules apply - Try to keep posts on-topic, keep flame wars to a minimum, no racial or disrespectful comments.

If there is something we can do to make this site better, please don't hesitate to let us know. After all, the members are what it's all about. Let's make this a great community for all Enclave fans!

Thanks, and welcome to Enclaveforum.net!
Admin

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello all, new Enclave owner here. We picked up a 2016 Premium in Crimson Red Tintcoat during the 20 percent off MSRP sale. I am enjoying poking around the site, great place you guys and gals have.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
OK JoJo, level with your new friends......which Bachelor are you going to pick as your new husband-candidate ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
New to the Enclave forum. I had a 2011 Enclave that I purchased new and just recently, 10 days ago, traded it in and purchased a new 2017 Enclave AWD in sparkling silver with the choccachino interior. I'm looking forward to reading and gathering infor from members' posts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, just purchased a 2010 buick enclave cx, it has 136 000km(not miles, canadian here please dont hate! lol)
picking it up today and they are going to offer me a warranty, and after looking at the horror stories of timing chains and wave plates im pretty worried :eek:hno: should I go for the warranty?

221 - 237 of 237 Posts
About this Discussion
236 Replies
99 Participants
GoldEnclave
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing