EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
If you believe this chart from automobile-catalog.com.....and no, I never heard of it either until I attempted this Google search......they say it's .36 Oh, and sorry about the lousy formatting; too lazy to fix it.

Buick Enclave AWD
as offered for the year 2013 in North America

Production/sales period of cars with this particular specs:

mid-year 2012 -

Modelyears:

2013-2014

Country of origin:

USA

country flag
Make:

Buick

Model:

Enclave

2008-

Submodel:

Enclave AWD Wagon

2008-

Optional equipment:

EEC segmentation:

J (E) (sport utility cars and off-road vehicles - executive cars)

Subsegment:

J3-4WD (4WD executive sport utility cars and off-road vehicles)

Class:

full-size off-road / SUV (sport utility vehicle)

Body style:

sport-utility crossover

Doors:

Traction:

4x4 on-demand (rear engaged automatically when front wheels slipping is detected)

Dimensions & capacities

Length:

5127 mm / 201.9 in

Width:

2006 mm / 79 in

Height:

1822 mm / 71.7 in

Wheelbase:

3021 mm / 118.9 in

Front track:

1709 mm / 67.3 in

Rear track:

1704 mm / 67.1 in

Ground clearance:

194 mm / 7.6 in

Turning circle btw. walls:

12.9 m / 42.3 ft

Turning circle btw. curbs:

12.3 m / 40.4 ft

Drag coefficient claimed:

Drag coefficient estimated by a-c:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see .36 posted at cars.com as well. I guess I find it hard to believe .36 as the 2011-14 Tahoe is also .36. The 2014 M class Benz is claiming .32 and "world's most aerodynamic SUV."

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
the frontal area is so large, the drag coefficient is not that meaningful. But seriously, the Enclave is not a performance car in any way, and it does look good for a SUV.

It does have a flexible chin which scrapes all the time, and I'm sure that helps. Plus, you have to push on that chin to drain the water out if it ever rains when you're parked (it doesn't rain in Michigan so I can see why they let water pool at the tranny cooler), or you get that steam coming from the hood.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a car a couple of years ago and its cd number was 808. When I found out about this I was in shock. 808-do you understand what this number means? You can consider me crazy, but in any case this is a magic number and this message from the angels. I know for sure that this is a symbol of growth and development. If you do not believe my words, read on the website about numerology https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-808-meaning/ and you will be very surprised ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts