·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ahem,

where is the dark crimson metallic ???

R

·
0 Posts
we ordered coca, but after seeing gold mist THAT WAS OUR COLOR. so we changed to gold mist with cash

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Ours is red jewel, (we are partial to red)
However, all the colors are great and all look beautiful.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MRBUICK, I agree with you 100%

The cars I have owned and loved:

1956 Lincoln Premier - Chinese Red
1970 Buick GS 350 - Titian Red
1986 Regal Turbo - Rosewood (Red)
1989 BMW M3 - Henerot Red
2002 BMW M5 - IMOLA Red
2008 Enclave - Red Jewel or Deep Crimson (Planned)

But, the Enclace colors I have seen have looked very well done:

Red
Blue
White

MRBUICK said:
Ours is red jewel, (we are partial to red)
However, all the colors are great and all look beautiful.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh,

now i can vote.... DARK CRIMSON METALLIC, EBONY INTERIOR, FULLY LOADED INCLUDING TRAILERING PACKAGE, 2ND ROW CAPTAINS CHAIRS AND 2ND ROW CENTER CONSOLE FOR KIDS JUNK

·
Registered
184 Posts
The first Enclave we saw was Blue-Gold! We fell in love that day!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone seen a blue gold next to a platinum? I haven't seen either color and I think both colors might be hard to capture on camera. I had a titanium (silver) BMW M3 and it ALWAYS looked better in person than in pictures. I am probably (well, OK, actually) a poor photographer, but the titanium tended to look washed out compared to when I have photographed my red or darker cars.

Anyone (by remote chance) have a high quality photo of a blue gold next to a platinum? I think that would be an interesting study. Do it - post it! :hyper:

·
Registered
184 Posts
sarends said:
Has anyone seen a blue gold next to a platinum? I haven't seen either color and I think both colors might be hard to capture on camera. I had a titanium (silver) BMW M3 and it ALWAYS looked better in person than in pictures. I am probably (well, OK, actually) a poor photographer, but the titanium tended to look washed out compared to when I have photographed my red or darker cars.

Anyone (by remote chance) have a high quality photo of a blue gold next to a platinum? I think that would be an interesting study. Do it - post it! :hyper:
We went for a ride to a dearlership Friday night just to look at the Enclave..It was a platinum but it was next to a blue-gold Acadia..I, unfortunately, didn't have my camera with me. But, the blue-gold acadia seemed so much darker next to the platinum enclave.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, I know it would be tough to tell, since the Enclave's lines make the colors look soooo much better, but which of the two colors did you prefer? I have heard that the blue gold changes colors allot depending upon shadows and time of day etc.

4kids said:
We went for a ride to a dearlership Friday night just to look at the Enclave..It was a platinum but it was next to a blue-gold Acadia..I, unfortunately, didn't have my camera with me. But, the blue-gold acadia seemed so much darker next to the platinum enclave.

·
Registered
184 Posts
sarends said:
OK, I know it would be tough to tell, since the Enclave's lines make the colors look soooo much better, but which of the two colors did you prefer? I have heard that the blue gold changes colors allot depending upon shadows and time of day etc.
I agree, the blue-gold seems to change at varios angles, time of day. When we first saw the blue-gold we were in the Test Track showroom at Walt Disney World..inside, it looked like it had a lot more gold in it..maybe it was the fluorescent lights. I asked my husband if our dealership got the same Enclave with all our options in tomorrow..but, it was not blue-gold, would we take it?! He said absolutely not.

I went by the dealership again today that had the platinum Enclave next to the blue-gold Acadia. I was across the road on the other side. Just thought I would post that photo in my gallery.

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Wow. You dug up an old one here kenthurgood.
Red Jewel. And will be the same when I find a 13 or 14.

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
Gold Mist here. Always looks clean; hides blemishes; looks great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts