EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know why MsS42 hasnt been on here in a long time and if she is she doesnt really post much?? she hasnt been on for a long time and she still has the most post by several hundred posts..

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Maybe cuz she got her 'Clave and has been out driving it in the California sunshine?

I have missed her too!
[/color]

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the last i heard she was waiting for a 2009...

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I remember her saying that there was a death in her family. We haven't seen her much since then but I think she started leaning toward the Outlook instead of the Enclave.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
axiama said:
I remember her saying that there was a death in her family.
Gee, I hope it wasn't her!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
rockyp said:
Gee, I hope it wasn't her!
I can't help it, I tried, but I can't help it.... :rofl:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
bsox said:
I can't help it, I tried, but I can't help it.... :rofl:
:ditto:

I was trying to figure out if it was sarcasm or not.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
She had explained being physically handicapped in some way. I think physical invalid? Know she had health concerns. Hope all is well!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
She had explained being physically handicapped in some way. I think physical invalid? Know she had health concerns. Hope all is well!
I remember her saying she was handicap, but not an invalid. And I think she had kids and took care of them, right? I have PM'd her, as I'm sure others have, but no answer yet. Hope you are okay MsS42...and hoping you return to us soon![/color] ;D

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
cRaZyRoSiTa said:
??? ??? ??? ??? ???
See its like this, if she told us about a death in the family it could not have been her as she would have been dead and would not have been able to tell us. I thought Rockyp's note was sick, but so funny I tried not to laugh cuz I knew I shouldn't, but just couldn't help it....Don't hate me plz. :angel:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
See its like this, if she told us about a death in the family it could not have been her as she would have been dead and would not have been able to tell us. I thought Rockyp's note was sick, but so funny I tried not to laugh cuz I knew I shouldn't, but just couldn't help it....Don't hate me plz. :angel:
Ahhhhhhh, thank you bsox, for the explanation. I thought his comment was odd, too, when I read it, but did not relate it to your response. Now, I got it. Thanks for drawing me the perverbial picture... [/color] :angel:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
cRaZyRoSiTa said:
Ahhhhhhh, thank you bsox, for the explanation. I thought his comment was odd, too, when I read it, but did not relate it to your response. Now, I got it. Thanks for drawing me the perverbial picture... [/color] :angel:
I like what you did with your screen name letters. Always makes me think I had one drink too many............not Starbucks either! ;)

I see you are approaching Freakville!! 1,000 posts!! Keep it coming.......let the Chihuahua pull you along :D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
I like what you did with your screen name letters. Always makes me think I had one drink too many............not Starbucks either! ;)

I see you are approaching Freakville!! 1,000 posts!! Keep it coming.......let the Chihuahua pull you along :D
I have always wanted to be like you and bsox and MRBUICK and that woman that hangs around here playing cop... :police: ...soon I will see how it feels to be a FREAKENOID! OMG, and people thought I had no goals in life...[/color] :happy:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Ok to emulate MR BUICK and the lady Heat , but set your sites a little higher than me and Bsox ;) ;D ;D ;D
Hey speak for yourself, I did a roof rack dance for the ladies and I think they quite enjoyed it. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
bsox said:
Hey speak for yourself, I did a roof rack dance for the ladies and I think they quite enjoyed it. :thumb: :thumb:
Is that anything like the Riverdance? :party: :puke:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
zman said:
Is that anything like the Riverdance? :party: :puke:
LOL< Hey Dude ONE away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
We sure did bsox, but it would have been nicer with a little more clothes, y'know...[/color] :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
bsox said:

LOL............ Wish I had known!! I would have sung and cleared the park!!! Is it on You Tube? :D ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts