EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a so called "Tracking Number" from the Auto Dealer that I ordered my Enclave from. It has 4 letters, a number, and then another letter. He said that it is slated to be built September First. Is this really a tracking number? And if so where do I track it's progress? I can't find any GM website that will help explain this. I haven't seen anything in this forum about any such numbers. Does anyone out there know anything about this or are they taking me snipe hunting for a cunutin valve ???

·
Registered
317 Posts
jlmoore1,

You've been given the VOMS order number, that's all -- it's a combination of 6 letters/numbers (sometimes all letters) and it identifies your order in the Vehicle Order Management System. Once it moves from status 1100 to 2000 or above, it means that the dealer has used one of his allocations for an Enclave and GM's POMS (Production Order Management System) has pulled the order in to wait in line with other orders waiting to be manufactured as well. If you already have a build date, you're beyond code 2000, so that's great news. Check elsewhere on our Forum for the order codes and what they mean, then ask your dealer for this information to make sure he's giving you the right information!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts